WTSC Flex Campaign
During my internship with DH, I was heavily involved in creating assets for several of the Washington Traffic Safety Commissions projects on deck. During the summer of 2019 WTSC requested several different deliverables for their Target Zero campaign about getting home safely during summer events. I created several deliverables including:
- A full page ad for the Target Zero campaign highlighting Seafair Weekend
- Social media ads for the Target Zero campaign for the Pierce County Fair.
- Large banner designs for Seafair Weekend which would be displayed in the beer garden.
- Social media ads for the Target Zero campaign highlighting the Thunder on the Bay summer event.
- A rack card/poster design for the Target Zero campaign highlighting accident statistics on Grant County drivers.